Phase 3 Reopening Church
Plans and Procedures
- AM and PM services will be held in the auditorium. People with these symptoms should stay home or go home: Fever; Cough; Shortness of breath; Chills; Repeated shaking; Muscle pain; Headache; Sore throat; or New loss of taste or smell or other neurological issues.
- Masks will be encouraged where 6ft distance social distancing is not possible.
- Shaking hands, hugging, and other physical contact is highly discouraged.
- All families are asked to sit 6ft from other families.
- The Lobby and other areas of the church are closed for socializing.
- All children's Church is socially distance 6ft by household. 2yrs old through 3rd grade.
- There will be no infant nursery until further notice.
Online giving is available at https://perthbible.church/
If you prefer, feel free to mail a check to 1863 County Hwy 107 Amsterdam, NY 12010
Please understand that the health and safety of our church family is very important to us, and we pray that God’s will be done through this situation.
For the most current and accurate information about the coronavirus please visit: